Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
Please see below for the terms and conditions for our January 2021 $500 Visa Card Competition.
- These terms apply. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The promoter of this competition is Charlie Boots.
- Charlie Boots accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries for any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction including inaccessibility to www.charlieboots.com.au during the Competition Period.
- All customers who successfully purchase an online workshop through www.charlieboots.com.au in the month of January 2021 (1/1/2021-31/1/2021) will automatically go into the draw to win a $500 visa gift card.
- The competition commences 6/1/2021 and finishes 31/1/2021.
- The Prize is a valued at $500 and will be issued in 2 x $250 Visa Prepaid gift cards. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Winners will be notified via our Facebook page on 1/2/2021. It is the responsibility of the relevant Eligible Entrant to respond to the Notification Facebook Message within 3 business days or they forfeit their prize.
- You must be over the age of 18 years and a resident of Australia to enter.
- The winner will be drawn at random and the judge’s decision is final.
- The prize will be sent via registered mail to the winners nominated address. Charlie Boots takes no responsibility for lost or misdirected mail.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Services NSW.