NSW Creative Kids Voucher - How to apply
Get your FREE $100 voucher today and order a Charlie Boots creative kids kit for FREE!
How do I apply for my Creative Kids Voucher?
1. Visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher.
2. Select the 'apply online' button in the bottom left hand corner.
3. Login into your account or sign up if you don't have one.
4. Follow the prompts to apply for your voucher.
How do I use my Creative Kits voucher with Charlie Boots?
Why are creative activities important for my child?
Children have unlimited creative potential. They are curious, playful, imaginative, and open to new experiences. Creativity is not a fixed quantity, but a renewable skill and a way of thinking that can be improved and nurtured by allowing a child’s potential to develop. Research has shown that children’s engagement with creative activities has positive effects on their interpersonal, intellectual, social and emotional development.
- They engage with their imagination and originality as they imagine and explore original ideas. Children who use fantasy and imagination are better able to engage in divergent thinking, and to generate ideas.
- They stretch their flexibility, maintaining openness to unique and novel experiences.
- They practise decision making, the ability to make thoughtful choices that support creative efforts.
- They hone their communication and self-expression skills, learning to communicate ideas and their authentic selves with confidence.
- They find internal motivation in striving to achieve a meaningful goal.
- They experience the benefits of collaboration as they develop social skills that foster creative teamwork.