POSCA Pens - Online Workshop
In this class students will learn about the famous and anonymous artist Banksy and his contemporary street style art. Students will explore how Banksy uses relevant social and political themes and expresses them through artform. Students will be encouraged to reflect on their interests to create a piece of art which reflects their experiences. Students are encouraged to follow along with the teacher or create a unique work of their own by adapting the art making techniques. We encourage students to add their own personality to their artworks.
1. About Banksy and his distinctive street art style;
2. How to create a stencil and artwork preparation;
3. Using multiform layers to create form and perspective;
4. To explore the use of colour with reference to feeling and meaning;
5. To use autonomy and experiences to create a personalised artwork.
Please note all workshops are capped at 20 students to ensure each child gets the most out of each lesson.
Should you choose to, you can purchase materials to help you complete this workshop. You can purchase these from another retailer or you might have these at home.
Recommended materials: POSCA Markers and Canvas or Paper.