Primary Painting, Drawing and Sketching - Online Workshop
In this class students we introduce the concepts of subject matter and form (colour and texture). We look at the artwork for Wayne Theibaurd and use this as inspiration for creating our own Theibaurd inspired artworks. This course gives students the opportunity to explore a range of painting and drawing techniques along with the impact of technique and colour. Students are encouraged to follow along with the teacher or create a unique work of their own by adapting the art making techniques. We encourage students to add their own personality to their artworks.
1. About Wayne Thirbaurd, his art and his techniques and to explore different kind of artworks;
2. About introductory painting and drawing techniques and how they create different effects;
3. To explore the use of colour with reference to feeling and meaning;
4. To experiment with tools and techniques and discuss their impact;
5. To use tools and skills to create a personalised artwork.
Please note all workshops are capped at 20 students to ensure each child gets the most out of each lesson.
Should you choose to, you can purchase materials to help you complete this workshop. You can purchase these from another retailer or you might have these at home.
Recommended materials: Acrylic Paint Set and Drawing Set.