GET ACCESS TO OVER 250 LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOPS FOR FREE WHEN YOU USE YOUR NSW CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER WITH CHARLIE BOOTS!
As of January 1st 2022, Create NSW has updated the Creative Kids Program and all online workshops will now be live! Included with your workshop access is all the materials you need to complete your craft project.
Use your $100 voucher for this LIVE online workshop and Charlie Boots will send you the following materials to follow along at home:
- Crayola Airbrush marker kit which includes airbrush sprayer, 5 markers, 3 stencils and 10 pieces of blank paper.
- Acrylic paint timber box set which comes with 12 x 12ml acrylic paint tubes, 3 x brushes, 1 x painting palette, 1 pencil, 1 eraser & 1 sharpener.
- 2 x Canvases (20cm x 25cm).
- Sketch book or coloured paper pad (30 pages).
- All presented in a beautiful Charlie Boots branded art bag.
Teaching and developing new creative skills is at the heart of what we do at Charlie Boots. This online live workshop is taught by a qualified art teacher and aims to achieve the following outcomes:
Once your order is confirmed, we will email you the link to access the online workshops.
To order this workshop simply enter the voucher details on the CART page:
- Child's name:
- Date of birth:
- Voucher number:
*Free Delivery Australia Wide*
Want the best value for your $100 Creative Kids Voucher? Use your voucher with Charlie Boots so your kids have access to over 250 LIVE online tutorials in 2022!
Little creators from ages 5-18 years old can learn new creative skills like; sketching, watercolour painting, drawing, how to tie-dye, modelling with clay, and so much more with our live online tutorial workshops. Plus you can ask questions in real-time and interact with our Charlie Boots art teachers.
You can pick which live tutorials you would like to attend using our tutorial calendar here.