GET ACCESS TO OVER 250 LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOPS FOR FREE WHEN YOU USE YOUR NSW CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER WITH CHARLIE BOOTS!
As of January 1st 2022, Create NSW has updated the Creative Kids Program and all online workshops will now be live! Included with your workshop access is all the materials you need to complete your craft project.
Use your $100 voucher for this LIVE online workshop and Charlie Boots will send you the following materials to follow along at home:
- 1 x POSCA Pens 8 pack PC5M (colours may vary dependent on availability).
- 1 x plain timber skateboard deck (79cm x 20cm) **For display purposes only - This is board is only to be used for display and cannot be used as a working skateboard.**
- 2 x Canvases (20cm x 25xm).
- A5 Sketch book or coloured paper pad (30 pages).
Teaching and developing new creative skills is at the heart of what we do at Charlie Boots. This online live workshop is taught by a qualified art teacher and aims to achieve the following outcomes:
1. POSCA design - creating a template for your skateboard design.
2. POSCA techniques and colour blending.
3. Applying POSCA techniques to additional art forms.
Once your order is confirmed, we will email you the link to access the online workshops.
To order this workshop simply enter the voucher details on the CART page:
- Child's name:
- Date of birth:
- Voucher number:
We have so many different options for our POSCA workshops, see some of our other wonderful options here:
POSCA Pens are the world leading water based paint markers which can pretty much write on anything! Paper, wood, plastic, metal, fabric - you name it!
With this craft kit and online workshop, learn how to make your own to create your own Posca skateboard deck! This kit comes with so much and is delivered to your door for free!
*Free Delivery Australia Wide*
Want the best value for your $100 Creative Kids Voucher? Use your voucher with Charlie Boots so your kids have access to over 250 LIVE online tutorials in 2022!
Little creators from ages 5-18 years old can learn new creative skills like; sketching, watercolour painting, drawing, how to tie-dye, modelling with clay, and so much more with our live online tutorial workshops. Plus you can ask questions in real-time and interact with our Charlie Boots art teachers.
You can pick which live tutorials you would like to attend using our tutorial calendar here.